The Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) is recognized by organizations around the world as evidence of an accomplished level of knowledge and experience in project management. PM College offers a comprehensive PMP certification preparation program that builds strong skills for your organization which can be accomplished in as little as 5 instructor-led classroom days (options for conversion to Virtual Instructor Led training is also available). This comprehensive program involves content specific to the PMP exam, supplemented by self-directed online content and exam practice tools. PM College can also help your team navigate the PMP application process, providing advice on commonly misinterpreted sections of the application itself. Let us tailor all or any number of the program components (listed below) based on your team’s current knowledge level and organizational needs.
PM Essentials (Foundational 3-Day Course)
- Covers PMI’s Project Management Process groups to help participants develop a knowledge base and the ability to apply the knowledge
- Provides case-based exercises from project initiation through project close
- Aligns with PMI’s PMBOK® Guide to ensure project managers are well-versed in the fundamentals that are heavily tested on the PMP exam
PMP Exam Review (2-Day Course)
- Reviews key concepts, terms, principles and practical exam prep exercises
- Covers each of the nine knowledge areas, plus the Professional & Social Responsibility process area, and the five process groups covered in the PMBOK® Guide
- Familiarizes participants with the format and makeup of the exam
- PM College recommends that this course be taken within 30 days of sitting for exam
PMP Application Workshop (Optional 1/2 Day Course)
- Guides PMP candidates through the process of completing their own application
- Provides advice on commonly misinterpreted sections of the application
- PMP study guide provided, with study strategies, approaches, and resources
In addition to PMP certification preparation, PM College also offers a CAPM® Exam Review course preparing those interested in attaining the Certified Associate in Project Management designation from PMI. Contact PM College to find out more.